Saturday, February 15, 2014

I LOVE THIS Intense FAT- burning Treadmill Workout

Cardio, cardio, cardio! I can't say it enough, it is one of THE best ways to lose weight and see results. You can burn tons of calories, which will eventually add up to fat, if you can push yourself everyday to get some cardio in. You have to be willing to put the work in if you want to see improvement, it won't happen overnight but it will happen if you work hard! You are guaranteed to burn fat during this intense treadmill workout. This treadmill workout has been tested and approved by me! I have used it several times and feel absolutely great afterwards. The incline and speed change frequently throughout, so pay attention. The idea behind switching the incline and speed is to confuse your muscles and get your heart rate up and back down to normal as soon as possible. The higher your heart rate, the more calories are being burned, and the faster you can get your heart rate back down when in rest mode, the healthier you are! Your comments are always welcome! I hope you enjoy this intense workout, and can see results as I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment