Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cardio can still be intense at home!

Not everyone has a chance to get to the gym, and I wanted to post something for everyone today! If you are unable to get to the gym, definitely try this intense cardio workout. I used to do this several times a week, in the morning, if I knew I didn't have time to go. I recommend doing this at least 20 minutes after you've woken up. Sometimes I would roll right out of bed and get to it. Something about feeling the burn and sweat right away in the morning, can really set you up for the day.  Make sure you have water ready, that way you don't have to stop during this circuit to go and get some. You can do it barefoot or with good tennis shoes on, its your preference, but I would remain shoeless. Its very intense, remember to keep proper form while doing squats and take your time the first time around. If you haven't done cardio in a while, this will cause you to become short of breath but I urge you to push all the way through. You will get better the more you do it, and you will feel great afterwards. This is a great wake me up, and you can shower as soon as your finished. It doesn't take much time. If your doing this before work, add an extra 20 minutes to your allotted time frame, I promise it will be worth it! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

1 comment: