Monday, August 18, 2014

Target several muscles in your legs on this stair master circuit!

I love cardio, and I love leg day, so naturally I love the stair master. I will usually do this a few days after my leg day, that way my legs are prepared for the intense burn that I  will get from this workout.  The workout is 40 minutes long, so make sure that your iPod is packed with motivating music that will push you through it, and plenty of water to keep you hydrated. Follow the chart exactly. you will change the speed and the direction in which you are walking, so keep track of the time. You will be walking sideways left and right several times throughout the workout, so pace yourself and be careful. We are used to walking forward all of the time, but walking sideways triggers muscles in your inner and outer thighs that you don't usually use. This is a great toning workout and your guaranteed to feel it. When your walking forward, try not holding on to anything. Let your legs do all of the work, but when you are walking sideways at least use one hand to hold on to prevent yourself from tripping or falling. Its really not hard, once you get used to it. I hope your quads are ready! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment